Terms of service
By accessing or creating an account on this website you are agreeing to comply with the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website or conduct any activities through this website. Unless otherwise stated, this website is not associated or endorsed by any third party organization. Trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, product and service names, and company names or logos that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and are used due to service or other relationships.
These Terms of Service together with any other additional rules, terms and conditions that appear on the website or that specifically relate to and govern any particular event, game, software or tournament, constitute a legally binding agreement between SSLTD and you the player (the "Terms of Service").
The following sets forth the terms, conditions and disclaimers governing the arrangement between you, the Player (hereinafter the "Player," individually) and SunSeven Games Ltd. (hereinafter "SSLTD," individually) and hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Parties.”
Use of the service
- All content on the ScRRRatch.com website is for non-commercial use only.
- The competition services and related resources, including, without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games (collectively 'Services') provided to you by SSLTD via the ScRRRatch.com website and/or other websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by SSLTD and/or its authorised sub-licensees / affiliates (the 'Sites') are subject to these Terms of Service.
- The ScRRRatch.com website allows only one account per person. If you already have an account with the ScRRRatch.com application you cannot open another one.
- Players must not share their account with any other person, nor share their account information (password etc.). Players may not allow any other person to use their account, nor use any account other than their own.
- SSLTD can, at its discretion, lock and/or permanently close a Player’s account and without prior notice.
- By using this website you confirm that you are legally competent to enter into and to contractually abide by the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
- The online competition services and related resources, including, without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games (collectively 'Services') provided to you by SSLTD via the ScRRRatch.com website and/or other websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by SSLTD.
Description of services
- SSLTD offers a competition software application that Promoters may use in order to run Competitions.
- The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Games, are subject to these Terms of Service and any licence agreements, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions or guidelines regarding a particular Service and any related Software and materials (as applicable, the 'Licence Agreement'). If there is any conflict between these Terms of Service and the applicable License Agreement for a particular Service, SSLTD (or its licensors) shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion.
- SSLTD reserves the right to modify the Software and Services and/or change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services at any time and without prior notice.
User Account, Password and Security
- If any of the Services you use require an account, before using the Service you must open an account by completing the required registration process. This will include providing SSLTD with current, complete and accurate information, including, without limitation, your email address.
- You may also be asked to choose a password and a user/account name. Your user/account name must be unique and cannot be vulgar or otherwise offensive (as determined by SSLTD at its sole discretion), nor should it infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a third party. Your user/account name can be used only in accordance with these Terms of Service and/or applicable License Agreements.
- Your membership or subscription is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others and you may not use anyone else's account at any time.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your SSLTD account.
- You must notify SSLTD immediately of any unauthorised use or theft of your account or any other breach of security. If requested you agree to provide SSLTD with evidence of such theft or unauthorised use. SSLTD will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- SSLTD reserves the right to cancel your account if it becomes aware that you have disclosed your account details and password to a third party.
- For ease of access to the Service you will be offered a feature that allows your computer to 'remember your password' and thereby bypass the password protection when logging on to the Services. This feature enables third parties using your computer to access your account and user name. For this reason the 'remember your password' feature should not be used on shared or public computers. At all times use of the 'remember your password' feature is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SSLTD from any claim, demand, damage or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services or use by any third party accessing the Services using your account.
- For the purposes of additional account security, any account that is deemed inactive (no transactions, financial or wagering, for a period of 13 consecutive months) may be locked. The account can be re-instated by contacting our Player Support Team.
- Copyright in any Software relating to the Services that is made available to download from the Sites ('Software') is owned by SSLTD and/or its licensor's. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the applicable Licence Agreement. A user may not install or use any Software unless he or she agrees to the applicable Licence Agreement terms. If there are any inconsistencies between the relevant Licence Agreement and these Terms of Service, SSLTD will determine which terms shall apply or take precedence at its sole discretion.
- The Software is made available for download solely for use by users according to the Licence Agreement and these Terms of Service. Users are expressly prohibited from reproducing or redistributing the Software except in accordance with the Licence Agreement. SSLTD and its licensor's reserve their rights to take legal action against any user found to be in breach of any Licence Agreement.
- Copying or reproducing the Software is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the relevant Licence Agreement.
- Subject to any express warranties in the relevant Licence Agreement, SSLTD hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
User generated content
- SSLTDs representatives may monitor your communications on the Software. SSLTD does not monitor all of the third party content on the Sites. SSLTD does not endorse, approve, or pre-screen any third party content on the Sites. SSLTD does not assume any responsibility for any third party content on the Sites and SSLTD expressly excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, liability for any third party content on the Sites.
- SSLTD has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any third party content on the Sites.
- In relation to any materials, in whatever format or media, you post or otherwise provide to the Site (a "Submission"), you hereby grant SSLTD a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission. You expressly acknowledge that SSLTD will not pay you for your Submission. SSLTD may remove your Submission from the Site at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the licence contained in this paragraph.
Restrictions and Conditions of use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions, and notices included in these Terms of Service or any relevant Licence Agreement. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any SSLTD server, or the network(s) connected to any such server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SSLTD server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Software, including any proprietary communications protocol used by such Software.
Termination of Account
- SSLTD has the right to terminate Services or suspend your account if it believes you are in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You have the right to cancel your account at any time. You understand and agree that, except as expressly provided by law, the cancellation of your account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with SSLTD or its licensor's.
- You may cancel your account for a Service by following the procedures made available with the applicable Service. SSLTD reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your account. In the event that your account or a particular subscription is terminated, suspended or cancelled, no refund will be granted, no other credits (e.g. points or tokens) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your account or anything associated with it (such as points or tokens). If your account is terminated or suspended by SSLTD, SSLTD shall have the right to terminate or suspend any of your other accounts.
Links to third party sites
- The Sites may contain advertising and sponsorship and other material from third parties which are beyond SSLTD's control. Those third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all relevant laws and regulations. SSLTD will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any third party material, nor does the Company endorse any third parties whose material appears on the Site.
- The Site may contain links to other Sites which are outside SSLTDs control and are not covered by these Terms of Service. SSLTD will not be liable for the content of any third party websites or the actions or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third party advertisements and sponsorship on those Sites. SSLTD does not endorse any third party Sites which have links from the Site. If you access those third party Sites you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with third parties are your sole responsibility.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Sites, Services and Software, and the internet is at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with SSLTD is to stop using the Service, and to cancel your account(s).
- The Sites, Services and Software, and any other third party Services and products, are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. SSLTD provides the Services on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Services at times or locations of your choosing, or that SSLTD will have adequate capacity for the Services as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
- SSLTD shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Services or Site, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, the liability of SSLTD shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Curacao. You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdictions of the Courts of Curacao.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SSLTD (or its licensor's) arising from this agreement or your use of the Site, Services and/or Software.
- These Terms of Service are written and are only available in English. If these Terms of Service are translated into another language the English version will prevail.
- SSLTD may assign this agreement in whole or in part, at any time. You hereby agree that SSLTDs licensor's are third party beneficiaries under this agreement.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and SSLTD with respect to the Services.
- SSLTDs failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms of Service or related Licence Agreements shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
- Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of SSLTD shall be considered a breach of this agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of SSLTD.
- In the event of a Game system malfunction all wagers are void. All games are played subject to the standard terms and conditions and by connecting to the Software you agree with the terms and conditions that are listed in the software help files, rules, or web interfaces.
- Each Party specifically covenants, agrees and acknowledges that it is responsible for the payment of its own taxes on all related income received from prizes. In addition, the Parties acknowledge and agree that they are individually required to file all tax forms with the appropriate taxing authorities.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SSLTD, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SSLTD, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SSLTD DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. SSLTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS, THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU, THE Player (AND NOT SSLTD) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION TO COMPUTERS OR COMPONENTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NONFEASANCE OR NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SSLTD, OR ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIALS, EVEN IF SSLTD OR ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SSLTD's, AND ITS INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF YOUR TICKET/BET AS CHARGED AND PAID TO SSLTD. APPLICABLE LAW IN DIFFERENT JURISDICTIONS MAY PRECLUDE THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, HOWEVER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LEGALLY POSSIBLE YOU AFFIRMATIVELY WAIVE ANY SUCH EXCLUSIONS AND PROTECTIONS, AS MAY APPLY TO YOU, AND COVENANT AND AGREE TO ACCEPT AS AND IN FULL CONSIDERATION OF ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, AS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, THE REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE ACTUALLY CHARGED OR THE BER PLACED TO YOU AND COLLECTED BY SSLTD.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein, together with any documents or websites referred to herein, contain the entire Agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings whether written or oral. No oral explanation of the information, by any person or Party, shall alter the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. In agreeing with the Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are not relying on any representations other than those contained herein. You acknowledge and agree that the total limit of liability on the part of SSLTD, and its independent sales agents, regardless of the cause of action, is expressly limited to a refund of the bet placed or the cost of a ticket charged and collected by SSLTD.